Promoting the use of solar energy in Tkibuli municipality
Project partner: Tkibuli District Development Fund
Main Activities of the project:
- Installation of the solar water heating system in Tkibuli kindergarden N1.
- Tranings on Climate change, Energy Efficiency and Renewable energy for the representatives of kindergarten, schools and local community of Tkibuli.
- The information tour for the introduction of the Solar system in Tkibuli kindergarten N1.
- Training-seminars for the youth on climate change issues and renewable energy.
- An idea contest on Energy efficiency for youth.
- Eco Tour around Tkibuli with participation of young volunteers.
- Publication of the booklet and Coloring book on renewable energy.
The project is made possible within the EU funded Georgia Climate Action Project (GEO-CAP): Promoting Civil Society Engagement in Climate Change Policy Design and Implementation implemented by CENN.